Here's to 2013!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve was pretty quiet here, Stephen had to get up at 4 this morning for work so he went to bed and I went over to my parents house for board games and champagne. Despite the lack of partying, I still think that New Year's calls for some bling so I had to wear some sparkly earrings and a beaded sweater:





Sweater: Forever 21
Earrings: Ann Taylor Loft
Scarf: Old Navy
Suede boots: Nine West
Pants: the usual (Gap slim crops)


Pinned Image
Via Pinterest


2013 is here! It's been a long time since I made any New Year's resolutions, and so I think it's time for a few...
- Style: shop less, remix the pieces already in my closet more. Don't be afraid to take risks.
- Health: go to bed earlier, take vitamins and fish oil every day, cook healthy meals and use my elliptical a few times/week.
- Self: spend some time each week doing something that I enjoy (making jewelry, reading, zumba, etc.) Pray more.


A few pictures of the highlight of my 2012:
Happy New Year. Here's to 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).