What I Wore Wednesday: Mint + Camel

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

 
 Oh, surgery rotation. I still kind of like you, but you are sucking the life out of me little by little. Also, there is probably no worse time for a time change than smack in the middle of general surgery rotation...because now rounding on surgical patients at 5 a.m. feels like rounding at 4 a.m.
 
 
Although I am spending most of my days lately in scrubs, we have one day seeing patients in clinic each week and I wore this outfit. Oh my gosh, I love mint. I do like the bright spearmint-y color that seems to everywhere for spring, but I think that pale mint (like this skirt) is still my favorite. I ordered it on sale in January, then almost returned it since I already have a mauve/pink skirt for work along with a mustard one and mint just did not seem practical to add to the mix. I'm so glad I kept it though, because mint really does go with so much: navy, grey, cream, black, pale pink, and this camel striped sweater.
 
 
Sweater and skirt: J. Crew
Necklace: Etsy
Shoes: Madewell
Tights: Target
 







10 comments:

  1. Another winning outfit combo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you added mint to the mix as well, because it's super cute!!

    I don't know how do you it with your long hours and surgical rotations. You're a good lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mint skirt is great! I love how mint acts as a neutral. You paired it up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. Love it. Visiting from the pleated poppy link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. You made the right choice in keeping the skirt. I love mint, it is one of my absolute favorite colors. This skirt is fantastic.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint and camel? Perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore this look! the mix of colors is unexpected and such a great mix for spring! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).