Joining Jen for another Friday Quick Takes.
1. Isn't this scarf gorgeous? The best part is that it's made and named after a woman in Africa (and the proceeds support the women that make them). I have one scarf from FashionAble and love it.
2. This man skirt made my April Fools Day.
And these girlfriend jeans were pretty funny too.
3. My friend Danielle shared this article by a female physician expecting her fifth child with me and I couldn't agree more. My favorite part: "Here’s my question: why can’t we look at children as future contributors to society, not burdens on society? My children are the best gift I have for society. Children bring hope for the future and model unconditional love. Have we forgotten? It is the sign of a dying society when we see our children as burdens rather than beacons of hope, future innovators."
4. This is my car one morning this week...also, the temp was 12. Where oh where are you spring?
5. I'm not sure why I thought this was so hilarious.
6. I ordered this Chevron dress with a Piperlime coupon and got it this week. I then promptly shipped it back because as cute as it is, it's too short for work or church and the only occasions I could think to wear it for were date night or girls' night. And since those occasions happen once per month max, I just couldn't justify keeping it. But if you have more possibilities to wear it than me and a Piperlime coupon, it's darn cute.