Le weekend

Sunday, August 11, 2013



Why did this weekend go by so fast? It wasn't so bad leaving Stephen last weekend since I knew that I would see him in a week, but saying goodbye today was a lot harder (there were definitely tears on my end). The only thing that consoled me was knowing that when I got back to St. Louis tonight, I would get to have dinner at Grace's with a bunch of the NFP OB residents and Katrina.


Chicago was wonderful though. We went to the Shedd Aquarium, finally watched the Bachelorette finale (although I fell asleep during both attempts to watch it...), and hung out at our favorite place to stay (free omelettes in the morning and happy hour at night). And I got to wear this perfect summer skirt.

Jacket: J. Crew via Ebay
Skirt: J. Crew
Shoes: Madewell




Chicago skyline//Shedd Aquarium//nerdy 3D glasses//dinner at P.F. Changs

Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday and with Jenni.

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is adorable. Also, I am sorry that I didn't remember that you were an RN first and at that an RN from Franciscan. Can't wait to read about your adventures in St. Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. The skirt is so pretty. I love Chicago. It's such a beautiful City. Love the aquarium.
    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time in Chicago! I've heard of Grace's, and how wonderful the food is. We're actually going to Chicago this weekend so maybe we'll have to stop by and check it out. Super cute outfit, and what a gorgeous Chicago skyline behind you :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you were in my second home! Hope you enjoyed Chicago, and I have to totally agree with you on the LDR situation. It sucks. Terribly. I've had a bit of crying on my end as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, we got the same skirt! I've got to break mine out again this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).