Resurfacing

Sunday, October 6, 2013




It's made me sad not to blog regularly. I've missed blogger friends, outfit posts, writing...but I'm finally back to some sense of normalcy after the blur of traveling for two months of away electives, random ER shifts, residency applications, and the first part of my Step 2 medical boards in Chicago. While I was gone, Stephen moved us to our new house, so this is the backyard of our cozy little rental. Beautiful.


Oh, how I love fall! Cool air and crisp leaves, boots and blazers, scarves and cozy sweaters... Stephen actually really liked this outfit. I still haven't unpacked much from the move, but my sweatshirt dress was one of my staples over the last two months (when I wasn't wearing scrubs) and I managed to grab this blazer and my favorite boots from one of my unpacked boxes right before I left for mass...
Dress: Madewell
Blazer: J. Crew clearance, this year's version
Scarf: J. Crew
Boots: Madewell archive boots via Ebay

Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple.

4 comments:

  1. Missed your lovely outfits and posts. :) Glad you are doing good. such cute patio. That scarf looks so comfy!
    Take care
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Claudia-Persi-Personal-Blog/295396037253862
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK to take some time off :) and yes very cozy backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back and it sounds like things have been crazy for you. It never slows down does it?? I feel like that with my son, just when i think things are going to slow down, they get busier than ever. Love your outfit.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).