J. Crew sale picks

Saturday, January 25, 2014

J. Crew sale

J. Crew sale by emarieh featuring J.Crew

Despite the fact that I can't wear most of this right now, I couldn't resist looking through the J. Crew sale section (all 40-50% off!) this morning. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Crinkle boy shirt in black check: I can think of so many ways to wear this...
2. Merino tippi cardigan: I own this cardi in a couple colors and it's a favorite.
3. Perfect-fit ballet button tee: Such a gorgeous shade of aqua.
4. Skinny calf hair belt: I own a similar one from Ann Taylor outlet and it's a closet staple.
5. Lace colorblock pencil skirt: I can't stop thinking about how classy this would look with a silky black tee and the black suede Etta heels. 
6. Toothpick jeans in dolphin grey: How awesome are these jeans?
7. Double cloth lady day coat: This coat has an Audrey Hepburn vibe and is lined with Thinsulate for extra warmth.
8. Suede Etta pumps: Black heels that are a little more than basic.

What are your picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your lovely comments really make my day :) I appreciate and enjoy every comment even though I don't always have time to reply.

(I also often reply via email, unless you are a no-reply blogger).